Hey everyone! Today’s post is a little different as I got nominated for a tag by Flora! Thank you so much! Be sure to check her blog, it is really awesome!
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the tag graphic in your post.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked.
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers.
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules.
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
Let’s get started!
Fave book you’ve ever read and why?
Well, this is a hard question! I have so many favorite books! I enjoy classics like The Picture of Dorian Gray, Little Women, Jane Eyre and Great Gatsby. But I also like sci-fi thrillers like 1984, Brave New World and Hunger Games! YA and Historical Fiction captivates me.
Who are your all time fave authors?
Hmm… I don’t usually read books based on the author, I select them based on genres. However, I recently started reading John Green books was astounded by his writing skills! Some other good authors are George Orwell, the Bronte Sisters, Suzanne Collins, Markus Zusak and Jules Verne.
What is your ideal, dream reading place?
Laying on soft grass and letting the sun's warm rays hit my face while I immerse myself in the shoes of another. The dulcet sounds of a glittering river, rushing beneath my feet, dances with the meadow glistening with chirps of birds. A sterile breeze dances of my hair tendrils and yet nature can't match the wonders taking place in between the sentences.
(too poetic, heheh)
That, or I would like a Dark Academia setting, a colossal library and some comfy chairs.
What are your reading goals for April?
I have my summer vacation in April so I want to read PLENTY of books!!!! I can’t wait to start! I have started reading Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely.
What is your TBR (to be read) looking like?
Haha! The most gargantuan list anyone has ever seen! Great Expectations, Brief answers to Big Questions, Divergent, If I Stay, The Catcher in the Rye, Time Traveler’s Wife, Brain: The Story of You; to name a few.
What is the best thing about starting a new book?
I guess just commencing on a new journey across the vales of the mind’s creativity.
Are you a day reader or night reader?
I am a mix. I enjoy reading under the fresh beam of light at dawn and even with the moon shining bright.
If you had to choose 5 books to read over and over again, which books would you choose?
Another hard one!! Hmmm….. I think I would like to read (all over again):
- Turtles All the Way Down- John Green
- To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind- Yuval Noah Harris
- Anne of Green Gables- L. M. Montgomery
- The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
Have you ever stumbled on a book that you never thought you’d like but grew to love it?
Hmm… When I started A Wrinkle in Time, I thought it wouldn’t be great; but after I read it, I enjoyed the imagination of Madeleine L’Engle and the exquisite story line through Camazotz, Uriel and back on Earth!
Do you listen to music while reading?
Not really. But if I am in the mood, I listen to some Mozart or Beethoven.
Thank you once again Flora! I enjoyed answering these questions!
And you, if you are interested!
For the Questions…
- Which book made you a bibliophile?
- What is the most cliché thing any author can include in books?
- Who is the biggest bookworm you know?
- Which book would you carry on a road trip or long airplane ride?
- Do you prefer series or stand-alone books? Why?
- If you could write a book, which genre would it be in?
- Which fictitious character felt so real, that they seemed to be like your sibling or close friend?
- The best book to movie adaptation, according to you…
- Are you a paperback or e-book person?
- Your favorite book bloggers?
Also guys, back on blogger I celebrated my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!! Do check it out!!!
I hope that you were inspired by this post and enjoyed reading it!
That’s it for today. Please like, subscribe and keep visiting Jovial Pages!